Vermiculite is puffed mica heated and expanded.
- Holds a tremendous amount of moisture and provides capillary action in the root zone
- Excellent cation exchange capacity
- Better adapted to germinate seeds or to root cuttings in existing hydroponic propagating units
- It doesn’t decay or shrink, It is clean and sterile
- An essential ingredient of various Potting mixture & Garden Mixtures
- Used in Hydroponics & Soilless Farming
- Used to make soil Porous and Lightweight, that helps to increase water drainage, nutrient Movements and Aeration.
- Using vermiculite as growing media will make the plant absorbent to the ammonium, potassium, calcium and magnesium necessary for vigorous growth.
- Placing bulbs or root crops in a container adding vermiculite, the spongy vermiculite will absorb any excess moisture and prevent rot or mildew while protecting them from temperature fluxes.